SpammyBee

Sunday, July 02, 2006

I love church!

I am so excited today about the amount of fellowship i have been blessed with amongst people in church. I went to my home church today and was so blessed to have such good friends there. I feel like wherever i go God always provides love and care. I do miss Fam though i just wish i could be in 2 places at once. This morning in church we were talking about the importance of encouraging one another in the faith. It really made me think about taking more notice of the people i wouldn't normally bother to talk to. This evening was amazing, we listened to a guy speaking about prayer and how you don't need to be anything you're not when praying to God. He is just waiting to listen to us just as we are and loves us just as we are. All he wants is for us to talk to him and listen to him speak. He loves to hear is talk to him.

3 Comments:

  • At 3:51 PM, Blogger Anna said…

    Absolutely, God loves us for us. He doesn't want us to be anyone else! I love God.

    XxxX

     
  • At 3:55 PM, Blogger thebluefish said…

    Your post-title excites me. Brilliant.

     
  • At 7:21 AM, Blogger frostyhollow said…

    yay! im a blogger too!! isn't God awesome how He provides for us in all things - especially in the churches and families He prepares for us in both the places we call home? im really glad that church was so good hon....despite the intrusion of football! see you soon, xxx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home